2 day gothfest

M

MrHandsy

Forum Admin
Staff member
Administrative
Registered
May 16, 2024
Just came back from a 2 day gothfest concert and am so spent! Tons of hot goths and I got to grope a few, cum on 2 and upskirt some.

First girl I came on day one was this hot blonde with the sides of her head shaved and a ponytail. She was with her boyfriend but I didn't care, she was wearing a latex dress that I had to feel. Since it was latex and not cloth my cum ran down it, but I was surprised to cum at all, seeing how I went to an Asian massage parlor before the show, and jerked off again after making that my 3rd load in only a few hours. It was so gratifying being able to cum on a girl with her boyfriend completely oblivious to what was going on.

The second day I found this hot goth girl in a long red wig I just had to get behind. I was quite away from her, but when the band played one of their hit songs the crowd surged upward towards the stage with some people in the back and right trying to make their way to the front. Lucky from me Scarlet (which I'll call her) and her boyfriend re-positioned themselves right in front of me.

I didn't figure out she was with a boyfriend until I saw him putting his arm around her, grabbing her ass and kissing her on the cheek. But it was getting late, the band was playing one of their last songs and I still hadn't nutted yet so Scarlet had to be my target for the night.

Her boyfriend got distracted talking to one of his friends and left a gap between him and his girl, big mistake. I took that time to slide up behind her with my dick out and rest my head on her left cheek. The material of her dress was ridiculously thin, may as well have only been wearing tights it was so flimsy.

When the band started going all out she started shaking her hips while bouncing up and down. This caused her to bounce my dick up and down from her left cheek to right cheek wildly. After that moment passed some more lights came on so I grabbed my dick to make sure nobody saw it until the lights faded again. Her hopping antics had the head of my dick lathered in precum and in the light I could see the shiny streaks of it I left on her dress already.

The lights dimmed again, which was my cue to get back to work. I began thrusting my dick up and down on her cheek and crack, as I felt myself close to cumming. With the precum and myself thrusting motions, some of her dress was getting stuck to my dick and slightly rising up and getting wrinkled with each thrust. I saw her boyfriend coming up to her from the right, but I was in the zone and could give two shits at that point. He was trying to tell her something about the band, and she bent over slightly to get close to him to hear what he was saying amongst the loudness. This made her ass stick out slightly which is why I blew my load all over, while she was in the middle of talking to her boyfriend!