At the concert

M

MrHandsy

Forum Admin
Staff member
Administrative
Registered
May 16, 2024
Giving you guys a live update from my car. This concert allows you to go in and out of the venue.

I'm here at the concert and so far it hasn't disappointed. For the past 30 minutes I was able to get behind this gorgeous girl. She had soft back waist long hair. Nice big round eyes and she was wearing some short with and awesome wedgie. She seem to be Caucasian. Her wedgie separated her checks from around the middle of her ass. It started when the band call for a wall of death. I got behind her so I can feel what she was wearing, as soon as the lead singer said go everyone started running towards each other. I coped a nice handful of her soft cheeky ass. I felt her shorts, her round mess and her wedgie. After it all settled, I ended up behind her on the barricade! She was dancing up and down, side do side. I went ahead and unzipped my pants, and pulled out my cock. I began inching closer and closer until I hit paydirt. My dick landed right in between her cheeks. The whole 30 minutes she kept dancing on my dick. It was amazing. I got about 80% hard because it has been a while and I'm very nervous. Adrenaline is still going as I type this. This whole time I would point my dick upwards and let her dance up and down on it. I could feel so much Pre cum on her ass. Did not get to finish but the main act is about to go on I hope I find someone with leggings.