Came Thursday night (next to mom)

M

MrHandsy

Forum Admin
Staff member
Administrative
Registered
May 16, 2024
Came against this leggings-wearing white teen, and damn. Did she give it to me alright

She was with a friend who knew what was up, maybe her mother/sister I dont know, but she had to be at least 15 years older than her.

We were at this sold out concert, and at first, dick in joggers, I was giving it to her good. I was kneeling/squatting lower to really feel that ass on my dick and man, it was good. She was sitting it on me, shaking it in me, all while I was thrusting it in that crack, really feeling those phat white cheeks spread to take me in.

There was one point I put it in her hard, really trying to get deep and I did, feeling myself rub up deep in her. She just put her head down, put her hand on her forehead - that was HOT! I could tell she loved this big dick on her.

At one point her mother/sister literally said to her smiling, I hope he isnt touching you up, as theres a man right behind you. She says no, im ok, nothings happening LOOL. My absolute green light if I even needed one.

Maybe 20 minutes later I take my dick out, and place it 6 o' clock in that ass. God, she looked at me sideways but didnt even flinch. She just pressed that ass on me so hard I could feel the cheeks on my pelvis meaning my dick was buried in that ass. I was still squatting on her to really feel that ass all over me. I snuck some feels in too, rubbing my hands all over her, man this ass was soft.

After a while (like an hour of being on her) I started to push my head in, feeling it was time to cum.
Again, putting my dick on her like that made her look sideways. This girl was so focused on this dick she knew any change I made. Fucking her cheeks like that made her really sit it on me again, God. I was humping her and could really feel her cheeks squeezing my dickhead.

Feeling her ass slide on this dickhead, and feeling it open and close as it pulled to the right and back again, was too much. As I started to cum and pushed closer on her and slowed down my humping, to really let her feel everything, and to feel that ass on my pelvis again.

Afterwards, I put my hand on her crack and could feel my spunk, meaning it was time to go LOL. But just as I did that, she looked sideways again. But she didnt even flinch, just told her mother/sis to look at the stage ;)