Explosive Concert

M

MrHandsy

Forum Admin
Staff member
Administrative
Registered
May 16, 2024
Alright here's the full story. I went to a concert with a big venue hoping to grope. The first girl I got behind who I spotted before the doors opened was a thick white girl in leggings. Once the cover band came on I found my way behind her and her friend and adjusted my cock in my pants to stick out more.

I think she may have been game because she wasn't in any rush to keep up with her friend in front and even when I tried backing up to appear less suspicious she would eventually bump her ass into me. She was a bit tipsy and sway her hips from side to side, brushing my dick back and forth. Then her friend was trying to tell her something in her ear and since she was shorter she had to bend over a bit to hear. This pushed her whole ass into me which felt like heaven! My dick was drooling precum like a hungry dog, but I decided to use her as a warmup until the main band came on.

Once the main band came on I found myself behind another girl after moving. She was slim but had a nice body, and one of those super thin material dresses as I felt. I waited for the lights to turn off to bend down and get some upskirt like the one I posted in my last post, and could easily feel her panty line when brushing my hand against her ass.

I was still horny as hell from the girl before, so after only a few hand swipes I immediately pulled out my dick and pressed it against her ass. Aside from maybe 2 oblivious side glances she showed no signs of aggression or attempts to move so I went all out. I held my dick in my hand and let her sway from side to side against it. Her dress was so thin I could feel where the panties ended and the meaty ass cheeks began. Every now and my dick would get snagged against her dress or panties and she would shake it out.

After a few minutes of this I noticed after every swipe I was leaving a slimy trail of precum on her dress, which meant I was ready to cum any minute. I dug the head of my cock into her ass cheek and furiously started humping her. I exploded all over her, getting all of it on her dress, but in the dark I couldn't tell how much I came until after I watched the footage. Her dress was dark red with a floral pattern and I could see some white globs, but my eyesight didn't do the night vision camera justice.

It had to be about 3 loads worth of cum on her which I was surprised myself. As thin as her dress was I knew all that cum would easily seep through to her panties or bare skin. She still gave no reaction, but I decided to record my accomplishment for a bit and move to another side of the concert floor before she noticed. This day totally made up for all those small venue concerts I couldn't bust a nut at!

Reactions: blindedsphinx