Indie Concert

M

MrHandsy

Forum Admin
Staff member
Administrative
Registered
May 16, 2024
So, for the full story. Was scoping out some targets during the cover band and saw this cute nerdy girl and her friend so I made my way up behind them. Brushed my hand against her ass every now and then, and after not seeing any negative reaction took my dick out and began rubbing the head on her ass, smearing precum all over the back of her sweater. She was short, so while my dick was in my hand I would position it right in the middle of her back, going up and down along the dip of her spine. Felt just as good as an ass cracked I tell you!

After a while she started turning side to side, so I put my dick downwards to reach her ass and let it move me. My dick was driftwood and her ass was the tide. She backed up a bit, enough for me to get a whiff of her shampoo along with her messy bun near my nose. She was super close now and I could feel the all too familiar tingling in my shaft that makes these concerts so worth it. I pointed my dick upwards (to try to get as much on her as possible) and made the back of her sweater my personal jizz rag. It was difficult to see most of the cum while looking at the video since most of her sweater had a white print on the back, but in person you could see the back of her absolutely glistening with precum and jizz smeared all across her back.

Surprised at how much I came I tried going to the mosh pit to get some gropes. This wide assed girl was near the front with her bf who had a close eye on her and his arm wrapped around her holding her from being shoved. One of the singers came to the front of the stage and got on one knew and dangled the microphone so people standing in front in the audience could sing the lyrics. Wide assed girl's boyfriend got swept to the left so I took the opportunity to start grabbing her ass while he was away. Then I took out my dick and placed in on her right cheek. Just then some guy from behind me rammer into me, causing me to plow into her dick first nearly knocking her over.

There was a small group of people with their hands raised, all leaning over each other trying to touch the singer and grab the microphone, along with the girl I was groping. She was leaning on the guy in front of her while I pretended to be trying to grab the mike as well, while I was instead digging my dick into her cheeks and thrusting my hips furiously. I had already came on the other girl only a few minutes prior, so I couldn't muster enough to cum on this girl so soon as much as I wanted to, but I did get a nice glob of precum on her ass by the time I was done. Once her bf reunited with her, he had his arms around her again, but I didn't care. He was to her left while I was pumping her ass on the right, all the while bobbing my head to the music like I was actually here to listen to some band I never heard or cared for. We were smiling and looking at each other while I took a look at his girl's face and she very obviously was trying her best to maintain a poker face while she was being prodded by my dick, even while wrapped around her boyfriends arms. Took advantage of the mosh pits that broke out to grab her ass the rest of the night...