New concert story

M

MrHandsy

Forum Admin
Staff member
Administrative
Registered
May 16, 2024
I went to my first heavy metal concert last week and it was totally worth the price! There were more guys than girls there so I had to carefully scope out my targets. When everyone was lounging around on the stage floor I pretended to be walking around looking for a good spot to settle into before the cover band came on, but in reality I was coping feels on a few girls' asses as I walked by, all of them with their boyfriends too! It felt so empowering grabbing a girl's ass with her boyfriend holding his arm around her waist!

Once the cover band came on I found this sexy brunette in yoga pants with a great bubble butt and when I looked over her shoulder I could see her bountiful cleavage as well lol. She was with two guy friends on both her left and right so it was difficult to get close to her.

Once the cover band started rocking out a mosh pit formed, and that's when I knew this concert would be an amazing opportunity to grope! One of her friends got pushed into the mosh pit, and I took the chance to get behind and take time to grab her ass every now and then. It was difficult getting around her handbag but the other guy friend kept giving me the occasional glance so I wanted to cum and get it over with before the other dude came back. I whipped out my dick and came a bit on her yoga pants. Only a small amount got on her but I figured it was better than nothing and the show was coming to a close so it was the best I could do...I was wrong.

When they began playing, another mosh pit started up and these two sexy ass girls (both wearing leggings!) were watching from the outer circle of the pit. I stood up behind them, and occasionally someone from inside the pit would start shoving those watching and the girls would get pushed and lose their balance, to which I took the chance to go all out and grab their asses so hard it prevented them from falling backward. Pretending to "support" these girls every time they got shoved back into me was getting me riled up again and I started getting slightly hard again. Later, they moved once the mosh pit ended so I had to look for another girl.

I found this short, chubby Latina girl with her boyfriend, who by the time I started groping her got dragged into the latest mosh pit. Now by herself, I pressed up against her and like that I was back, full erection mode! The cock ring I was wearing has a vibrator in it and I decided to be bold and turn it on to pulse mode, so not only was my dick resting on her ass cheeks, but it was also vibrating so she HAD to know what was up. She enjoyed it to, since before I started groping her she was trying to reunite with her boyfriend but once I was on her she stopped in her tracks and let me do my thing, all the while constantly playing with and curling up her hair in silent enjoyment. When her bf and her got back together and went deeper in the crowd the band announced their last song, so I thought I could find one last girl to grope before the night was over.

Standing at the outside of the final mosh pit, I saw this white girl with huge tits and a pretty nice ass (but wearing jeans) near the circle. I usually don't grope girls with jeans as leggings and yoga pants feel the best, but her ass felt so soft even in them. She was having fun pushing people that were making their rounds inside the mosh pit back in, and I was being an absolute animal, wildly rubbing my dick all around her, like spreading butter on toast!

Then, the amazing finale happened. I started jerking, ready to cum on her ass, but she was with another girl friend that she took two steps forward to push her into the pit, leaving a gap between us. I was terrified that after all this I'd wind up cumming on the floor thanks to her moving forward or worse, getting caught with my dick out. But then this huge guy making his way around the pit, and I guess he remembered her pushing her so he shoved he with full force and she fell backwards into me, her ass applying full force on my dick with her body weight. I was in HEAVEN! I put my hands around her waist, looking as if I was supporting her fall all the while blowing my load all on her back and jeans. She seemed a bit tipsy as she had a hard time getting back on her feet (wearing high heel boots didn't help either) and it took about 5 whole seconds for her to get up standing straight again. Best concert of my life, mosh pits are officially a groper's paradise!