Nutted on a regular player

M

MrHandsy

Forum Admin
Staff member
Administrative
Registered
May 16, 2024
There's this woman around my age I frott on a very regular basis. Like, any popular free social event she tends to be there. An absolute player I've done everything to: nutted, groped mercilessly and even had my hand down her leggings - ass and near pussy.

As I walked down the line to this event she even smiled at me as we locked eyes - we've never ever said a word to each other though.

We got in, both went straight to the front row (well me 2nd row, obviously ;) ). I got straight to work, no prep as I never need it.

I put my hand under her short thin jacket and palmed that big mixed-race ass. God, it melted in my hand its so soft. She turned slightly facing my right to let it sit in my hand properly whilst beginning a convo with some random on her right as my hand began to pass over her second cheek and crack repeatedly. I love the power I have over her, I'm going to do what I want then nut and she knows it, and I believe, loves it. She has to with the way she gives it to me. I look at her face alot, giving her eye contact over her shoulder or as she records and often I see a real proper smile lol.

I wanted to go slow and really enjoy her so I groped her no humping for like 25 minutes. I had both hands wrapped around her sort-of, as I was feeling her thighs and grabbing her waist a little. She does thing sometimes where she'll sort of use her foot to tap mine, or suddenly start looking at me occassionaly. I read that as her saying hump time, and often I think I'm right as she stops when I put this dick on her.

So I do. She leans over fully now, sitting those wide cheeks right on my lap. I still have my hands on her waist, still caressing those big soft jiggly legging-clad thighs. My dick is now 6 o-clock in her, and she always moves that ass on me by opening and closing her legs or changing how that ass is bent or moving side to side. It felt so good and i kept using my grip on her waist to smash her into me.

After about 30 minutes I took my dick out and started really humping her as those leggings were so thin. I could feel as her ass gripped my dickhead it felt amazing. As I'd push in I could feel as her ass gripped my whole length, man. And with my hands round her waist I was just doing everything I wanted like she was mine - this girl without a doubt enjoys this! I could never imagine being this bold to 9/10 of my chikan endeavours LOL. She would take her ass up on her tip toes and back down, again, and again. God, I was in heaven. I could feel as I thrust in, and then out to where my tips deep in the cheeks and their wrapped around it, squishing me with their softness.

Obviously soon I had unload all over her. Funnily, when I was sort of close to cumming she started dancing on me. She pushed it harder on me and was gyrating up and down and side to side. This, my friends, pushed me over the edge. I felt dizzy as I came LOL.

When I was finished she wanted more though LMAO. I took my hands off her waist but she sort of looked to see if I disappeared. Over the next 5-10 mins, she also kept glancing back and sort of done the foot tapping thing I mentioned. So I thought heck, why not and started groping her, then trying to reignite this boner on her but it was too soon and could only get a semi.

I've had a few women I've repeatedly chikaned to the point where we both 100% knew and liked to play the game with one another. I'll post about them soon.