Recent concert

M

MrHandsy

Forum Admin
Staff member
Administrative
Registered
May 16, 2024
Went to a concert recently. Nutted twice from a gorgeous teenage white girl jumping up and down fast and hard on my dick, also dry humped the shit out of her during the whole concert. She was easily the prettiest top 5 in the concert with 60% girls. She was in the front row with 2 friends, she was in the middle. She was wearing black shorts, which was a blessing considering how cold it was outside. Nice firm ass, dick was out. She massaged the full length of my penis that is in straight up position, ALL the way from the bottom of my balls to the tip of my penis during the whole concert. When the crowd pushes a lot, I would push my dick HARD and STRAIGHT into her asshole. I pushed it so hard that my dick was bending. I held my dick and pushed it hard, and continued doing that, I was literally having anal sex with her, but with her shorts on. There were 4 sets, came during the end of the second and the end of the 4th. I also held on to her bare thighs from time to time and also when I was cumming both times. 1st time I came, I was humping her hard and she was jumping up and down hard and my semen spurted upwards. 2nd time, same scenario, but I came on her shorts.

Duration: 3.5 hours, came around 75 minutes in and in the last 15 minutes.