Recent concerts

M

MrHandsy

Forum Admin
Staff member
Administrative
Registered
May 16, 2024
Hey everyone, went to a few recent concerts. I think the last one that I posted about was about me literally humping the shit out of 8 teenage girls. Totally did not have time to post the story, I will try my best to remember it and post it later, but for now, I will post about my recent outing.

I got to the venue early before the doors opened and holy hell, the line was long as hell. This was a sold out concert. I arrived 10 minutes before the doors opened. There was an early entry line for the respective ticket holders, so there is going to be a crowd in the front row before the general admission people. Not worrying though, the venue has a fair space and it would only be 3-4 rows deep, good enough to scout for front row targets and for me to chill in the back to scout for incoming targets. You see, I said the line was long as shit, was like 5-6 blocks long, but I arrived 10 minute before the doors opened and am talking about the early entry being 3-4 rows deep? What about the huge ass line that I am about to get in queue with? Here is a free time-saving trick for you guys. The answer is to just cut in the front portion of the line right when the doors open and when the line rushes a bit towards the door. You see, this trick saved me many hours instead of getting to the concert an hour or two, or even more depending on how crazy the fans are before the door opens or waiting in line like an idiot if I arrived late. This is just one of the many tips and tricks I have that I give when I teach/consult with my clients. Safety is always #1, I emphasize it deeply to minimize the chances of getting caught to almost zero, so my lessons actually help them not get caught instead of chancing to recklessly groping as a newbie and getting caught, Narflarf (which is ironic because you actually got busted).

I was one of the first ones to get in and began scouting after I got in. I found my target, my 6th sense told me she wouldn't really care about a dick up her ass and I was almost right, she didn't really care, but she told her friend about me and her friend kept trying to cockblock me after like halfway through the concert. The crowd was perfect, crowded and dark enough to conceal my actions, but not crowded to the point of complete chaos that would ruin my hump. This is mostly due to the audience being girls, so I can hold my stance better without being knocked over. For the first act, I was 1 row away from my target, but I had a temporary hump to mess around with first. She was a chubby white girl with a phat ass in grey jeans. I back handed her ass and it felt pretty good. For the 2nd song of the 1st act, I took my dick out and put it on her left ass cheek (I was to the right behind her), I just kept poking her with it and eventually 3rd/4th/5th song I tried to move further to her crack.

IIRC, the crowd moved forward and I simply rushed forward to my main target that I scouted before. She was a thick young white girl wearing those dry-fit pants, black adidas climalite pants to be exact. The material felt great, but I yoga/leggings would have definitely been better, as the dry-fit pants are a bit harder in terms of materials. I am not complaining at all though, her ass was fucking phat, I gave it a light brush before the 1st act started (I went behind her when she came in the venue while scouting for newcomers and was behind her, but eventually got pushed away slowly by people trying to get into the front, but it's all good) and the roundness of her ass got me pumped. So I am behind her now and waiting for 2nd act. When 2nd act came, I lightly humped her with my dick out and played around with her ass lightly with my dick. I got my bare dick in her ass crack hot dog position lightly during this act I think 2 or 3 times just to test out waters and I was right, she did not even flinch. When the 3rd act came out, I went a few tiers deeper and started to press my bare dick in her asscheeks. I then started to press my bare dick in her ass crack while she was lightly dancing. I kept doing it and it felt great. It was the 3rd act and I did not want to try to cum this easily by just humping her with 1/3 the crowd power, I want a full blown ass grinding and cum in ass crack during the 4th act and wanted to record it, so I tried my best to not cum and just get as much pleasure as I can. When the whole crowd is dancing more energetically, I used the environment to push and rub my dick head up and down in her ass crack. I was doing it in a fast manner :)

Who is Narflarf? Are these all your stories or did you copy them from somewhere?

Who is Narflarf? Are these all your stories or did you copy them from somewhere?
Yes, these are all old chikan stories from an old community