Bell to crack - To naked back

M

MrHandsy

Forum Admin
Staff member
Administrative
Registered
May 16, 2024
I spotted this chick in a short cropped black T-Shirt which came half way down her slender bronzed egg timer back and
hips. Her ass was a pretty little bubble of an ass in black thin leggings. Tonight may well be a
decider for me whether or not I attend a gig of this magnitude again. These days, it seems to be the intimate gigs that I
get more action from, those 500 - 1000 capacity venues. There's something magical about those intimate gigs that most
bigger concerts do not come close to touching.

The crowd was still tight where I had moved to, but no mosh-pit mayhem. My target seemed like she was in her own world, and she writhed like a
snake, and her ass shaking. She was about 23
My cock began to fill with blood again, and I got in close, and began touching her hips, which as my confidence grew,
gradually turned to light holding.

She did glance down at my hand once, I think, but I couldn't be 100% sure. The gig was still lively, but getting closer
to its end. I wasted no time, and began to press my hard dick on her ass as she writhed to the music.
No reaction, not a fucking blink!

I checked my surroundings as I contemplated my bell end greeting the ether. It was busy, and everyone was just doing
there own thing. I put my hand down my thin joggers. my cock was like fucking marble. I now have my bare dick inside her ass.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Her ass was warm and soft it felt so good, I had to wipe the precum off on my sleeve
(hate it when it's too slippery and I can't get the friction) I looked down and my bell-end was shining like brass and
looked like it was about to fucking pop.

Ashley (as I'm calling her now) just twanged and 'Marched' my dick around, and I got the feeling that she knew, as she was dancing in kind of unison to my pricks movements, like she was massaging my meat
Ahhhhhhaaaa!!. The band went off stage and the auditorium was subjected to darkness as we awaited their encore.
Ashley jumped and tiptoed and my cock was tingling with that pre explosive ache of the deluxe nutt.

The band came back on to a rapturous applause, and Ashley started to 'widely' go side to side which just pulled my poor
pecker left and right. I felt certain now that she knew, and was enjoying it in her own way.

I re-docked my piston pipe on her back, just as the band began their second (and maybe the last) track of their encore.
It wasn't too long (20 seconds) before Ashley's back was twaning my pecker all over the fucking place, and the feeling
of orgasm took over my being. I was going to let her back do the work, but just before I came, I let out a huge roaring
Arrrrrrrrrggggaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.....as I pulled my foreskin back to the stoppers, and watched my
cock pump thin jetting reams of piston oil all over her back. I then jerked off close to her until every last drop was out. It
sounds risky but I felt confident that I would not be seen. I put my prick away stepped back and could clearly see I had
covered her in spunk. T-shirt, back, and jeans had all been autographed by me.

The band 'did' play one more song, but my work was done for the night. On the way home, I deliberately drove past my late uncles house (someone I was very close to) and I pulled up
the car, and I began to cry?! I won't go into detail here, as i know some of you don't like or appreciate this kinda shit,
and that's cool with me. It was a weird night overall, but for the first time in a long while, I was going home in virtually
dry pants.

The End.